Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom.
Cast of Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel - Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Gemma Chan, and Directors, Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck - to Bring Star Power to Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
Singapore, 15 January 2019 - One of the most powerful Super Heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe – Captain Marvel – is set to make landfall at the iconic Marina Bay Sands for a special Fan Event on Thursday, 14 February.
Hot on the heels of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War fan event last April, Marina Bay Sands is prepping the ground for another heart-stopping Fan Event for the highly anticipated movie, Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel, which will see Hollywood stars Brie Larson (Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Gemma Chan (Minn-Erva), along with the film’s directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, fans are invited to be part of this free-to-public event at Sands Expo and Convention Centre on Thursday, 14 February. Due to venue capacity limitations, all attendees will be required to pre-register and collect their ticket in person on Sunday, 10 February, at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level B2, Hall F.
Registration will commence at 10am on Sunday, 10 February, and will run until tickets are fully redeemed. Fans must have a valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account and will need to provide their account details in order to register for the event in person. If they do not have an existing Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account, it is highly recommended that they sign up for one prior to registration day on Sunday, 10 February. Sign up for an account HERE!
Important points to remember for registration and ticket collection:
- A Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) is required to register in person.
- A valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account is required for registration.
- For safety and security reasons, there is a limit to the number of fans allowed into the Fan Event venue. Therefore, tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Fans must be physically present to register for themselves and cannot register on behalf of anyone else.
- Tickets are non-transferable and fans may be subject to ID verification checks on the day of the Fan Event. The organisers have the right to deny access to those with tickets that have been transferred or tampered with.
- While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Information on admission to the Fan Event will be provided at the point of registration and ticket collection.
- Members of the public attending the event will be subject to security checks.
For more information on the registration process, log on to www.MarinaBaySands.com/CaptainMarvel
Join the conversation online with #CaptainMarvelFanEvent, @marinabaysands